Terms & Conditions
- Our display of products on our Website is an invitation to treat and not an offer to sell those goods to you.
- An offer is made when you place the order for your products. We will not be bound, however, unless and until we accept your offer.
- We will take payment from your card at the time when we receive your order, once we have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A flil refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- If you enter a correct e-mail address we will also send you an order acknowledgement e-mail. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation and Contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you by us of the goods and order Invoice, which takes place as your product is dispatched from our Warehouse. It does not take place until that stage, not withstanding that we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or that we have sent acknowledgement e-mails (see 4 above).
- The Contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the goods and order Invoice.
- All orders that you place on this Website will be subject to acceptance in accordancewith clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access and, therefore, please print out these Terms and Conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you require any information about orders you have placed with us please contact us.
- Payment may be made by any of the methods indicated on our Website and will be debited when we receive your order.
- You will be charged the current price of buying goods from our Website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our Website and are in sterling and inclusive of VAT, where applicable, at 15%. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- A title to any products you order on this Website shall pass to you on delivery of goods provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products ordered.